Take these Injection by declaring the Word of God LOUDLY, so you can hear yourself, once or twice a day for you and your family’s Healing.
I thank you Lord for being my Lord and Savior, and my Healer. You are the Lord, who heals me. Through your death, you have delivered me from the curse of sicknesses and diseases. (Exodus 15:26, Galatians 3:13).
I am of God and I have overcome, for greater is Jesus, who is in me than any sickness and disease in this world in Jesus’ name. It is true unto me according to the Word of God. (1 John 4:4)
For surely, you have borne my griefs (my sicknesses, distresses, and weaknesses. By your stripes, I have already been made whole. (Isaiah 53:4 (AMPC), 1Peter 2:24).
I thank you Lord that You already took all diseases (Name the sickness here), and according to your Word, if you took it (name the condition), it means I do not have it. I am healed in the name of Jesus (Matthew 8:17).
You have given me the authority to use your name, therefore in the name of Jesus, I cast out every spirit life of sickness and diseases out of my life, NOW! I am healed and free in the name of Jesus. Thank you, Lord, for my healing. Amen! (Mark 16:15, Phil. 4:6)
The Word of the Lord is my EVIDENCE, I believe I receive, and I thank you lord for my Protection in Jesus Name. Amen.
Take these Injection by declaring the Word of God LOUDLY, so you can hear yourself, once or twice a day for you and your family’s Personal Finance.
Thank you, Father, for blessing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. According to your Word I declare that your blessing makes me rich without adding any sorrows or toiling with it. I declare that my toiling days are over because I put my faith in you in Jesus’ name. (Ephesians 1:3; Proverbs 10:22)
I declare I am free from the curse of poverty and lack through the finished work of Jesus on the cross. The blessing of Abraham is mine NOW, because in Christ it has been transferred to me. I believe I receive in Jesus’ name (Galatians 3:13; Genesis 12:1-2)
Lord, I thank you for the grace to honor your Word in obeying the principles of prosperity found in Your Word. I honor the Lord with a tenth of all my income and I am generous towards the work of God and people. (Malachi 3:10).
I thank you Lord for the power to get wealth, the wisdom to convert money using the gifts and talents you put on my inside. I thank you for Godly insight, concept, and Ideas for financial breakthrough. I declare your wisdom is stored up for me for prosperity in every areas of my life in Jesus’ name. (Deuteronomy 8:18; Proverbs 24:3)
Lord, I thank you for supplying all my needs in Jesus’ name. I am asking you for the sum of (name it, be specific) for this need in my life (name it) and I believe as a good Father, you are making ways to meet my needs, where there seems to be no way. The Lord is my shepherd and I do not want. Lord I thank you for answering me. NOW Satan take your hand off my money. Ministering spirits, go and bring my money NOW in Jesus name. (John 16:24, Phil. 4:19, Psalm 24:1)
The Word of the Lord is my EVIDENCE, I believe I receive, and I thank you Lord for my Financial Transformation in Jesus Name. Amen.
Take these Injection by declaring the Word of God LOUDLY, so you can hear yourself, once or twice a day for you and your family’s Protection.
The Blood of Jesus is a Covenant Mark of Protection over me. I am divinely protected in Jesus Name. (Mark 14:24)
The Lord shall preserve me from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The Lord shall preserve my going out and my coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. (Psalm 121:7-8)
God is for me, no one can be against me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, for my righteousness if of the Lord. (Romans 8:31; Isaiah 54:17).
I am delivered from the evils of this present world, for it is the will of God. (Galatians 1:4)
No evil will befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling. For the Lord has given His Angels charge over me and they keep me in all my ways. And in my pathway, there is and there is no death. (Psalm 91:10-11; Proverbs 12:28)
The Word of the Lord is my EVIDENCE, I believe I receive, and I thank you lord for my Protection in Jesus Name. Amen.
Take these Injection by declaring the Word of God LOUDLY, so you can hear yourself, once or twice a day to affirm who you are in Christ.
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and sin has no dominion over me. Jesus who did not know sin has been made sin for me. So, there is therefore NOW no condemnation to me because I am in Christ. (2 Cor. 5:17, Romans 8:1)
I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, I am chosen, adopted as God’s child through Christ. I am accepted, redeemed through the blood of Jesus, and forgiven according to the riches of God’s grace. I am a child of God; I am heavenly connected. (Eph. 1:3-7)
God is for me, no one can be against me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, for my righteousness is of the Lord. (Romans 8:31; Isaiah 54:17).
I am born of God, and I have world overcoming faith, greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world. (1 John 5:4, 1 John 4:4)
I rejoice NOW because God is my father, and He is responsible for my every need. I have the honor to express all my needs to Him and expect to get result. (Psalm 23:1)
The Word of the Lord is my EVIDENCE, I believe I receive, and I thank you Lord for who I am in Jesus Name. Amen.
Take these Injection by declaring the Word of God LOUDLY, so you can hear yourself, once or twice a day for Healing in Damaged Emotions.
Father, in the Name of Jesus, I come boldly to Your throne of grace to obtain mercy and find grace to help in this time need. I admit I have felt shame and emotional hurt. I confess my transgression to You [continually unfolding the past till all is told]. You are faithful and just to forgive me and cleanse me of all unrighteousness. You are my hiding place and You, Lord, preserve me from trouble. You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance. I have chosen life and according to Your Word You saw me while I was being formed in Mother’s womb and on the authority of Your Word I was wonderfully made. Now, I am Your handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus.
Father, You have delivered me from the spirit of fear and I shall not be ashamed. Neither shall I be confounded and depressed. You gave me beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness that I might be a tree of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that You might be glorified. I speak out in psalms, hymns and spiritual songs, offering praise with my voice and making melody with all my heart to the Lord. Just as David did in 1 Samuel 30:6, I encourage myself in the Lord. I believe in God Who raised Jesus from the dead, Who was betrayed and put to death because of my misdeeds and was raised to secure my acquittal, absolving me from all guilt before God.
Father, You anointed Jesus and sent Him to bind up and heal my broken heart, and liberate me from the shame of my youth and the imperfections of my caretakers. In the Name of Jesus, I choose to forgive all those who have wronged me in any way. You will not leave me without support as I complete the forgiveness process. I take comfort and I am encouraged and confidently say, “The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm. What can man do to me?”
My spirit is the candle of the Lord searching all the innermost parts of my being and the Holy Spirit leads me into all truth. When reality exposes shame and emotional pain, I remember that the sufferings of this present time are not worth being compared with the glory that is about to be revealed to me and in me and for me and conferred on me! The chastisement needful to obtain my peace and wellbeing was upon Jesus, and with the stripes that wounded Him I was healed and made whole. As Your child, Father, I have a joyful and confident hope of eternal salvation. This hope will never disappoint, delude or shame me, for God’s love has been poured out in my heart through the Holy Spirit Who has been given to me.
In Jesus name I pray, amen.
Scripture References: Psalm 32:5-7 AMP; 1 John 1:9; Deuteronomy 30:19; Psalm 139; Ephesians 2:10; 2Timothy 1:7; Isaiah 54:4; Isaiah 61:3; Ephesians 5:19; Isaiah 61:1; Mark 11:25; Hebrews 13:5,6; Proverbs 20:27; Romans 8:18; John 16:13; Romans 4:24,25; Isaiah 53:5b; Romans 5:3-5
Take these Injection by declaring the Word of God LOUDLY, so you can hear yourself, once or twice a day for Wisdom and guidance.
- The spirit of truth abides in me and teaches me all things. He guides me into all truth. Therefore, I confess I have perfect knowledge of every situation and every circumstance I come up against. For I have the wisdom of God. (John 16:13; James 1:5)
- I trust in the Lord with all my heart, and I lean not to my own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5). In all my ways I acknowledge Him, and He directs my path. (Proverbs 3:6)
- The Lord will perfect that which concerns me. (Psalms 138:8). I let the word of Christ dwell in me richly in all wisdom. (Colossians 3:16). I do follow the Good Shepherd. I know His voice and the voice of a stranger. I will not follow. (John 10:4,5)
- Jesus is made unto me wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption. Therefore, I confess I have the wisdom of God, and I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. (I Corinthians 1:30; II Corinthians 5:21).
- I am filled with the knowledge of the Lord’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. (Colossians 1:9). I am a new creation in Christ. I am His workmanship created in Christ Jesus. Therefore, I have the mind of Christ and the wisdom of God is formed within me. (2 Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:10; I Corinthians 2:16)
- I receive the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of my understanding being enlightened. I am not conformed to this world, but I am transformed by the renewing of my mind. My mind is renewed by the word of God. (Ephesians 1:17,18; Romans 12:2).
Declare the Word of God LOUDLY, so you can hear yourself, once or twice a day for the salvation of your loved ones.
Father, in the Name of Jesus, we come before You in prayer and faith believing that all things are possible with You. We believe Your Word and You watch over Your Word to perform it. You wish above all things that all men should be saved. Therefore, Father, we bring (our unsaved loved ones) before You to be saved, NOW! You said that we can have whatsoever we say. We say, in the Name of Jesus, (our loved ones) are saved, NOW! Salvation has come to (our loved ones’) house, NOW! In Jesus’ Name!
Spirit-filled laborers cross their paths, NOW!… presenting the clear, concise, gospel to (our loved ones) that they will not be able to resist. Satan, in the Name of Jesus, we bind your blinding spirit of antichrist and loose you from your assignment against (our loved ones) who have the opportunity to make Jesus Lord of their lives. Now, Father, we release the angels to do spiritual warfare on (our loved ones) behalf — bringing full repentance, in Jesus’ Name. We praise You now, Father, for this is so, in Jesus’ Name. Amen! Amen!
Luke 19:10; Matthew 18:18; II Timothy 2:26; II Peter 3:9; Mark 11:23; Luke 10:2; Psalm 34:7; Isaiah 63:9; Romans 2:4
Take these Injection by declaring the Word of God LOUDLY, so you can hear yourself, once or twice a day for What/Who you are in Christ.
- I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:21)
- I am rooted and grounded in love because Christ dwells in me (Ephesians 3:17)
- I am the workmanship of God created in Christ Jesus for good works (Ephesians 2:10)
- I am a partaker of Gods divine nature (2 Peter 1:4)
- I am prosperous and in good health because my soul prospers (3 John 2)
- I am healed by the stripes of Jesus Christ (1 Peter 2:24)
- I am more than a conqueror through Christ (Romans 8:37)
- I am the salt of the earth and the light of the world (Matthew 5:13a, 14a)
- I am complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10)
- I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in Christ (Ephesians 1:3)
- I am the Temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19)
- I am an heir and joint heir with Jesus Christ.
Take these Injection by declaring the Word of God LOUDLY, so you can hear yourself, once or twice a day for you and your family.
- As for me and my household, I declare that we will serve the Lord, I declare the grace of God to appear to every member of my family who are yet to be saved to bring them to the saving knowledge of Christ (Joshua 24:15).
- I declare that no weapon formed against my family will prosper (Isaiah 54:17), and my family is exempted and delivered from every curse in the name of Jesus (Galatians 3:13).
- I declare that every member on my household dwell in safety (Psalm 4:8). The presence of God is the canopy of protection over us, my spouse, children and loved ones in Jesus’ name. (Psalm 91:1-2)
- The Lord’s blessing is constantly manifesting in my life and family because we reverence Him. The lord is increasing me more and more, me and my children (Psalm 115: 13-14)
- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives, and we shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Amen. (Psalm 23:6)
Take these Injection by declaring the Word of God LOUDLY, so you can hear yourself, once or twice a day for you and your family to get rid of fear.
- I am a child of God, my father has not given me the spirit of fear, therefore I command every fear to disappear out of my consciousness in Jesus Name. (2 Timothy 1:7). Instead of Fear God has given me his Holy Spirit, infusing me with power, love, and soundness of mind. I declare I have soundness of mind in Jesus Name.
- I declare my freedom NOW from all forms of fear leading me back into the fear of never being good enough; But I have received the “Spirit of full acceptance,” enfolding me into the family of God (Romans 8:15).
- The love of God is being perfected in my heart, and that love drives out fear out of my heart. I am secure in the unconditional love that God has for me. (1John 4:18)
- Because the Lord is my light and my salvation, I fear no one; because the Lord is the stronghold of my life, I am not afraid of any person or circumstances. I have victory over fear in Jesus’ name. (Psalm 27:1)
- The Lord my God settles every situation in my favor, and I need not be afraid. Thank you, Lord for victory over fear. (Deuteronomy 3:22)