Supernatural rest isn’t the absence of Chaos, challenges, problems, temptations, and storms in your life, but despite all these we can be at a place your Spirit and mind where we are not disturbed. Where we are absolute in our conviction about our position of victory.
This supernatural rest is not negligence, indifference, or laziness, but a sacred and active trust in the unconditional love and faithfulness of God, that in relationship with Him, that having committed things to him, receiving instructions from Him, all is and will be well. Jesus demonstrated Supernatural Rest when the storm arose, and He was sleeping in the boat…
God is inviting us into the place of security and trust in His unconditional love for us.
(John 1:17 NLT) 17 For the law was given through Moses, but God’s unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ.
The characteristic of Supernatural Rest.
Sense of Security and Significance.
1. Security: in the sense that God loves me unconditionally and has accepted me.
2. Significance: in the sense that God has given me purpose, meaningfulness, made me worthy, adequate and has given me a life of impact.
These are attributes that came with redemption. We need to see to it that we are walking in them. Rest is not just when you get promoted to heaven, we can experience Real Rest here on earth.
Hebrews 4:1(NLT) God’s promise of entering his rest still stands, so we ought to tremble with fear that some of you might fail to experience it. 2 For this good news—that God has prepared this rest—has been announced to us just as it was to them. But it did them no good because they didn’t share the faith of those who listened to God.[a] 3 For only we who believe can enter his rest.
Faith Injections for Entering into Gods Rest.
1. Have Gods Truth Behind You – You don’t have to stand alone against life and life situations.(Jude 1:24)
2. Have a relationship with God – Your friendship with God through Jesus creates a bridge that allows God’s access to your life and situation, helps you access victory. (James 2:23)
3. Establish your Identity in Christ, not in your performance. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
4. Discover and practice our God given purpose in life. Allow God to free you of self-sufficiency and self-promotion. (1 Corinthians 10:31)
5. Be Spirit Led: Learn to pause and ask the God for his plan and and how you are to go about it. (Ecclesiastes 8:17)
When you are in supernatural Rest, you have nothing to prove, you are just allowing God to be Lord in your life and situations and allowing his power to flow through you to do what He called you to do.
Thank you for your support of Evident Faith Ministries. (put giving link here).
For more information on Evident Faith Ministries please visit our website at evidentfaith.org